Skip Navigation Links.



Oregon Revised Statute ORS 137.225 allows some types of records to be erased from a person's Computerized Criminal History (CCH). You are encouraged to read this statute to help you decide if you qualify to have an item taken off your record.


You may qualify to have an arrest removed from your record if:


  1. 1. You were arrested and no charge was ever filed against you. (You must wait one year from the date of arrest to be eligible to set aside the arrest).
  2. 2. A charge was filed, but it was dismissed or you were acquitted. (You may apply to set aside an arrest any time after dismissal or acquittal).
  3. 3. You have not been arrest for any other offense, excluding motor vehicle violations, within the 3-year period immediately preceding the filing of your motion.
  4. 4. You have not been convicted of another offense (excluding motor vehicle violations) within the 10-year period immediately preceding the filing of your motion.


If you feel your arrest qualifies under Oregon Law (ORS 137.225) to be set aside, please download and print the following packet, and follow the instructions.


Packets may also be picked up for a fee at the Circuit Court window of the Baker County Courthouse.